Imagine If You Could Get the Coronavirus Before It Got You!
[Video Version at the End of the Article]
Read this huge study and see what you think.
Executive Summary: We are going to present evidence from scientific studies, that there is a relationship between virus activity within our bodies and Fulvic Acid, when present. The fulvic acid coats and blocks the replication of a virus. The immune system then becomes much more effective in destroying the virus.
The facts will demonstrate the immense anti-viral power of Fulvic Acid.
These claims cannot be used to advertise or promote the sale of products containing Fulvic and/or Humic acids. They are clinical studies, in the public domain, making it legal to publish the studies. However according the DSHEA regulations, may be only for personal use to self educate and share with others for enlightenment.
Studies Conducted with Fulvic Acid
The following are observations by professionals working in clinical studies and the wording has been drawn directly from them. Consequently, you’ll see a lot of “science jargon” which may, or may not, be familiar to you. Hopefully, you’ll still get the gist.
Over 50% of hospital patients noticed that they were able to sleep more relaxed when treated with Fulvic Acid, (a Humic extract). Improved sleep came as an added benefit since the patients were already being treated with the Fulvic acid for various chronic diseases.
Immune System Observations
Hospital studies have shown that patients with normally incurable epidemic Hemorrhagic Fever were able to be successfully treated with Humic/Fulvic extracts, which stopped bleeding, restored circulation, removed clots, was anti-viral, and significantly bolstered and regulated the immune system,
Extensive hospital eye clinic studies using Humic/Fulvic Acid extracts showed 100% success in curing eye diseases caused by virus, bacteria, or fungus, also healing ulcerous wounds, relieving inflammation, and stopping hemorrhaging, without side effects.
‘Remarkable bone regeneration and resorption characteristics were identified when the animal bone implants were impregnated with a low molecular weight Humic substance (Fulvic acid) prior to transplant into patients. The bone implant then became highly osteoconductive and served the host tissue as a “guide-line” for the deposition of newly developing bone tissue. The same transplant procedure without the Fulvic acid showed no signs of regeneration during the course of the experiment.
While on the lookout for a new group of active agents with the ability to promote wound healing, the doctors came across the humic substances. The doctors said that the bone resorption is most easily explained by the known ability of humate to induce the activation of leucocytes. They said that previous experiments had established that the Humic substances are able to bind to calcium containing compounds, stimulate granulocytes, and block the infectivity of the HIV virus.’
Multiple Viruses Inhitibited
“Preliminary in-vitro studies with Coxsackie A9 virus, influenza A virus and herpes simplex virus type 1 (HSV-1) have already shown that (Humic Substances) are effective against both naked and enveloped DNA viruses (Klocking and Sprosig, 1972, 1975; Thiel et al., 1977).”
“Further investigations corroborate the ability of (Humic/Fulvic Acid) to inhibit selectively viruses for human immunodeficiency virus type 1 (HIV-1) and type 2 (HIV-2), cytomegalovirus (CMV) and vaccinia virus (Schols et al., 1991; Neyts et al., 1992).”
Viral Fusion Inhibition
“With most viruses, the inhibitory effect of (Humic/Fulvic Acid) is directed specifically against an early stage of virus replication, namely virus attachment to cells (Klocking and Sprosig, 1975; Schols et al., 1991; Neyts et al., 1992).” “…it appears likely that the poly-anionic Humic/Fulvic Acids occupy positively charged domains of the viral envelope glycoprotein’s, which are necessary for virus attachment to the cell surface (Neyts et al., 1992).”
Effect on Herpes Virus
“The effect of (Humic/Fulvic Acids) on an early stage of herpes virus replication has been confirmed by the results of animal experiments. The number of lesions in the cornea of HSV-1-infected rabbits was strongly reduced when a solution of the (Humic/Fulvic Acid) was applied into the conjunctival sac of the eye along with or immediately after the infectious agent.”
“Current interest is directed to the prophylactic effect (means “disease prevention”) of (Humic/Fulvic Acids) on recurrent HSV viral infection.” “It is known that topical application of (Humic/Fulvic Acid) may significantly reduce or even completely suppress experimentally induced herpes in the mouse ear (Durre and Schindler, 1992), though the mechanistic basis of this effect remains to be elucidated.”
“A low-molecular weight (Humic/Fulvic Acid) (HS 1500, M.W. = 1500 Daltons), was found to strongly inhibit HIV-1 in vitro (Schneider et al., 1996).
“Taken together, results so far show that Humic/Fulvic Substances are promising candidates for prophylactic rather than therapeutic (means “treating existing diseases”) use in the treatment of viral diseases.”
Scientific studies have demonstrated that if a host cell is penetrated before the introduction of the Humic/Fulvic Acid, the viral reproductive process is not halted. HOWEVER, after the virus reproduces, the host cell releases the new viruses into the bloodstream. At this point, if Humic/Fulvic Acid is present, it can prevent the new generation(s) of viruses from attaching to additional host cells.
This is a therapeutic action that the above research has not specifically verified in procedure, hence the above conclusion. Further, the interaction of Humic/Fulvic Acid regarding the aforementioned viral studies would also be presumed to work for most if not all viral diseases (including the novel coronavirus). Other studies are currently on going throughout the world.
Summary of Other Studies
1. Humic-Fulvic Acid substances, especially low-molecular weight humic substances [Fulvic acids], increase respiration in (rat liver) mitochondria. Study Conclusions Summary: Fulvic and Humic acids stimulated respiration in rat liver mitochondria. The humic materials lower in molecular weight–(in other words, the Humic material most closely resembling/most likely identifiable as Fulvic acids, rather than as Humic acids) induced more stimulation for mitochondrial respiration.
2. Humic/Fulvic substance supplementation through drinking water benefits live performance, feed efficiency and meat color in broilers (chickens). This study, from agricultural departments in a Turkish University, examines different amounts of humic substance (including but not limited to fulvic substances) supplemented to chicken intake. Conclusions state that 300ppm and 450ppm appear to improve feed efficiency and lightness in color of breast and thigh meat, respectively.
3. “Effects of a dietary complex of Humic and Fulvic acids … on the health and production of feedlot cattle…”
Cattle fed with a Humic and Fulvic acid complex reached market specifications for body weight and fat depth in fewer mean days, had a greater average daily gain and a lower feed conversion ratio (as well as whiter fat), compared to cattle in the control, or Humic/Fulvic acid-less group of cattle.
4. “Genetic diversity-independent neutralization of [various viruses] by enveloped the virus with neutralizing compounds (EVNCs)”, including Fulvic acids (in addition to other agents from pomegranate juice).
This report outlines research previously completed on the ability of Fulvic acids that (can be described as Envelope Virus Neutralizing Compounds because they) can render vaccinia virus, HIV and SARS virus non-infectious, in addition to other research that has demonstrated Fulvic acid’s ability to inactivate genetically diverse strains of influenza, including H5N1.
5. “Certain Humic substances may have possibilities to improve growth performance and reduce ammonia emission” via swine diet supplementation. Previous reports on ammonia emission reduction resulting from direct applications of Humic and Fulvic acids to livestock manure are mentioned in this article, in addition to complete disclosure of a measurements from a U.S.-based study in which swine diets were supplemented with various amounts of Humic substances for this same purpose and for purposes related to the general benefits of Fulvic/Humic acid supplementation.
6. Fulvic acid assists patients in healing mucous membrane bleeding. “Six patients suffering from mucous membrane bleeding all showed apparent positive results…No relapse was observed in any case…It is clear that Fulvic acid indeed can [help] stop bleeding…Experimental results indicated that 30 minutes following intravenous injection of dogs with 160 mg of Fulvic acid…The blood clotting process was accelerated, yielding advantageous blood coagulation.
7. In vitro proof in topical treatment of pyotraumatic dermatitis in cats and dogs with a (‘sisterform’) of fulvic acid that was simultaneously studied for its ability to counter the following “microbial pathogens…Streptococcus faecalis, Staphylococcus aureus, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Escherichia coli, Streptococcus pyogenes, Klebsiella pneumoniae, Proteus mirabilis and Candida albicans”.
Plans by one company to produce a topical/oral application that combines Fulvic acid with a few additional ingredients have proven that Fulvic acid-containing product’s can improve pyotraumatic dermatitis in dogs and cats is currently undergoing an international patent process for the product, also stating that the ‘pharmaceutical composition’ may be used to treat ‘a condition in a human or an animal’.
8. Dog kidney cells are administered influenza virus and humic acids, resulting in the inhibition of viral replication. “…Humic/Fulvic Acid inhibit[s] the in-vitro replication of influenza virus
Help For Flu Vaccine Shortage
Natural humic acid coats viruses and makes it more difficult for them to attach to healthy cells and multiply. It has shown to reduce viral counts in numerous patients with a variety of viral inflictions including hepatitis and HIV.
Viruses are extremely small organisms that can easily get inside cells. They are parasitic in that they enter healthy cells where they reside and feed off these cells. They raise their young viruses within these cells to be spread to other cells inside and outside the body (through sneezing, excretion of body fluids, sexual transmission, etc.)
Viruses contain a receptor-binding protein that keeps them attached to the healthy cell. This protein encapsulates the virus and makes it resistant to attacks from the immune system. Humic/Fulvic acid is a nutrient from the soil that dilates a healthy cell and causes permeability so it can enter.
When Fulvic Acid finds a virus it coats it with a substance that not only prevents the virus from attaching to a healthy cell, but also sends a signal to the immune system alerting it of the invader. This kicks the immune system into action against the virus that has been laid vulnerable by this coating. As explained in the book, “Live Disease Free” special processing by some supplement manufacturers creates a “viral infusion inhibitor” that prevents the virus from reproducing by coating it so it cannot attach to a human/animal cell.
Therefore, viral counts are reduced and the immune system is more successful in ridding the body of the virus before it can gain a foothold and create an illness. Shilajit is one commercially available form of fulvic acid which is available for human consumption. I prefer it in capsule form, rather than the black paste.
Humic/Fulvic acid is selective and seems to know which cells are virus laden. It coats only those cells, leaving the healthy cells alone so the immune system will attack only the virus.
Studies have shown no negative side effects when using Humic/Fulvic acid.
The National Institute of Health concluded that Humic/Fulvic acids exhibit effects both as a preventive and a curative from a broad range of viruses.
They also indicated that if taken before introduction of the virus, patients exhibited a strong prophylactic (prevention) effect.
“Medical studies show that difficult respiratory illnesses common in children are readily resolved with Humic/Fulvic Acid supplementation.”
This latest conclusion is based only on limited studies. These studies show that Humic/Fulvic Acid is first a preventative, because it interferes with a virus’ ability to attach to a host cell, penetrate the host cell, and reproduce itself.